Sunday 20 June 2021

About Franziska Ebersbach

 

I am Franziska Ebersbach. I'm the creator and founder of LightDifference, a content marketing company that works with clients to create blog posts and other pieces of content for their website.

For over four years now, I have been able to work with various niches like affiliate marketing, blogging, SEO and more. As a writer who is always looking to learn from those around me about how they do what they do best in order to share it with others, I've been fortunate enough to work alongside some incredible people in my field (both professionals and hobbyists).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Franziska Ebersbach

  I am Franziska Ebersbach. I'm the creator and founder of LightDifference , a content marketing company that works with clients to crea...